The CANVAS display was built from the ground-up together with our R&D partner E Ink. It's designed to closely mimic the appearance of real paper, including the surface friction. There are a range of technologies that are part of the CANVAS display, and it's partially powered by E Ink Carta generation electronic paper.
Articles in this section
- What are the specifications of the reMarkable?
- What is so special about the CANVAS display?
- Does the display have colors?
- What is the refresh latency of the display when writing/sketching with the pen?
- What have you done to make the display feel like paper, in addition to using e ink technology?
- Is the reMarkable waterproof?
- How sturdy is the reMarkable?
- Do you provide the reMarkable with a SDK for custom development?