With no glass parts, the CANVAS display is virtually unbreakable, but it scratches more easily than glass displays. The device itself is made from plastics and aluminum and should withstand normal use without damage.
Articles in this section
- What are the specifications of the reMarkable?
- What is so special about the CANVAS display?
- Does the display have colors?
- What is the refresh latency of the display when writing/sketching with the pen?
- What have you done to make the display feel like paper, in addition to using e ink technology?
- Is the reMarkable waterproof?
- How sturdy is the reMarkable?
- Do you provide the reMarkable with a SDK for custom development?